Vick Vs ATL

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
After looking at the schedule, Vick going back to ATL this weekend. Looks like this will be the game of the week.

My dad is a diehard ATL fan and says ATL gets it together and shuts down Vick this week.
:lol:

I say Philly wins. Vick 250+yds passing and 100+ rushing :D

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
We have an NFL thread already.

Really! :bored: Did you pass that on to the guy who started this and thread which posted comments :??:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/tailgate-party-349/797400-mnf-broncos-vs-raiders.html

While you were posting, did you not realize that it wasnt the NFL THREAD you were previously were referring to me. :poke:

I'm pretty sure the Broncos and Raiders are still in the NFL.

There are few more NFL topic threads that were started thats not in the so called NFL Thread.
If you want I can let you know which one they are. Because obviously, you didnt see them because i didnt see you post "We have an NFL thread already" in any of them. I dont mine helping out others! For the record "an" needs to be place in front of words that starts with a vowel.

Last edited:

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
You seem upset. Maybe a little NFL talk will take your mind off things. There is an NFL thread available for you to join if you would like.

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
You seem upset. Maybe a little NFL talk will take your mind off things. There is an NFL thread available for you to join if you would like.

:bored: dude you are lame as hell. You want to talk shit but you are too dense. If you don't know it means, I can help you. I'm trying my to help overcome the mental block which you are experiencing.

trevkm7

Established Member
:bored: dude you are lame as hell. You want to talk shit but you are too dense. If you don't know it means, I can help you. I'm trying my to help overcome the mental block which you are experiencing.

dude just put it in the nfl thread and keep them happy haha not worth arguing over...My opinion > vick goes nuts on atl and shows up matt ryan.

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
dude just put it in the nfl thread and keep them happy haha not worth arguing over...My opinion > vick goes nuts on atl and shows up matt ryan.

:lol: dude, it's not that serious over a forum where some jackass trying to get some attention. He's lonely and needs some friends. Also, it's not that big of a deal to repost a simple subject in another thread just because some dumbass wants to be the "man" of a thread. :lol1:

If he was a real football fan, he would responded to the topic and then said "hey you should of put this in the so called "NFL Thread" :loser:

Oh yeah, Vick is a beast right now.

Last edited:
How is this the game of the week OP? ATL stinks and Vick already visited ATL as a backup with PHI before. The Eagles are going to whip the overrated Falcons. While I am biased, the real game of the week is NO and CHI, thus why it will be broadcast nationally.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
How is this the game of the week OP? ATL stinks and Vick already visited ATL as a backup with PHI before. The Eagles are going to whip the overrated Falcons. While I am biased, the real game of the week is NO and CHI, thus why it will be broadcast nationally.

I told my Chi fans I really hope Urlacher plays this weekend. You know his Mother would want him to play. 51 is young. I feel sorry for Ingram and Brees...LOL...

VPF

I told my Chi fans I really hope Urlacher plays this weekend. You know his Mother would want him to play. 51 is young. I feel sorry for Ingram and Brees...LOL...

VPF

I'm hoping he plays too man. It would be tough for CHI to win without him. Its a tough matchup for their defense at is. We need our general on the field.

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member

True! The Chi & NO may be a better game. But I don't think ATL is overrated though. Vick has gotten better since last time against ATL. Being the starter and coming late in a backup situation is different especially after a 100 million dollar contract. Plus Eagles already had the game won before he got into the game.

trevkm7

Established Member
I wanna see Ingram get the ball. I Loved watching him in college,one of my favorite college backs of all time.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
ATL clearly has issues that need to be addressed. I think they will play better than they did last week but it won't be remotely close enough to beat the Eagles.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

:dw: you really are a crazy bears fan. PHI vs ATL is the game of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread