Vibrations felt through acceleration, need some input

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
This is what I recommend. Ford dealer can do this for you. If I was closer to you I would definitely offer this too you as we can do this and have done this for other customers. Good luck!

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
This is very interesting! So any ford dealer can do this? What service do I ask for again? Thanks much!
I would like to think that any ford dealership with a service center should be capable of providing this NVH analysis test. VCMM module is used with VMS software. NVH testing. It works well and is very accurate when properly used by trained techs.

Last edited:

nickstobias

cobracommander04
Established Member
I would like to think that any ford dealership with a service center should be capable of providing this NVH analysis test. VCMM mudule is used with VMS software. NVH testing. It works well and is very accurate when properly used by trained techs.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

nickstobias

cobracommander04
Established Member
So I found out what was causing this, Took my car in for a tune up, they found when the other shop did my clutch when they put the exhaust back on they had it pushed too far back which the muffler was rubbing on the rear valance and upon acceleration that's what was causing the issue, I've reached out to the shop to see if they would make this right, but they have ignored my email so far. But at least I know what was causing this

Users who are viewing this thread