[VET HNTR] Whippled 1/8 Mile

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Well, it was my first time out with my new combo yesterday and it figures that it was 103 degrees and humid as hell all day long... In a fire jacket and helmet, it was reeeeeeeeeeally hot! Anyway, here's my best time. I was spinning the M/T ET Streets too. They were on 17" wheels.

R/T ....731
330'....4.703
1/8....7.139
MPH...103.54

I'll update with the videos as soon as they're uploaded. :beer:

I can't wait for some good weather and 28" tall M/T ET Drags on 15" wheels!!!

04cobra13

Established Member
damn sick times!! Congrats bro!! Cant wait for my clutch so i can hit the track too, Greg just did my whipple too!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
damn sick times!! Congrats bro!! Cant wait for my clutch so i can hit the track too, Greg just did my whipple too!

Thanks! I gained almost 5 full MPH and 3 tenths from my upper/lower Eaton combo with shitty weather so I'm sure I'll be dipping into the 6.9x's in no time!

I'm looking to get a cage, 5 point harnesses, and a fire jacket though. Going fast has it's cons too. LOL

rtusnake

Established Member
Great runs, glad its cooling down here in alabama. Sounds like it sucks out there right now for the weather.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Good shit rick! Looks like you have a fast ass car for sure. I hope you get to take it down the 1/4 when the weather gets better. So we can see how the top end pulls.

sleeperv6

Established Member
hey bro im not sure if it was u but did u go to irwindale this thursday?? if it was u im that guy with that white GT that has the exact same engine as u....member?

sleeperv6

Established Member
hey SIR RICCUS im not sure if it was u but did u go to irwindale this thursday?? if it was u im that guy with that white GT that has the exact same engine as u....member?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
dayum 103+ ricki?!

very impressive! :beer: fast as hell :eek: and congrats

are you bringing that car to queen mary on sunday?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
my best was 7.1 @ 99.93 mph....something is wrong, greg told me that its my clutch slipping because my mph is low....

That does seem a little low for your "V6" setup. What kind of tires were you on again? I know I remember seeing the 10th Anniversary wheels, but I can't recall what tires or the sizes of the tires.

sleeperv6

Established Member
Yeah, dude! I was wondering if you were on here... What did you end up running in that V6? LOL

That does seem a little low for your "V6" setup. What kind of tires were you on again? I know I remember seeing the 10th Anniversary wheels, but I can't recall what tires or the sizes of the tires.

i had the mickey thompson drag radials 295/35/17....i just got some new hoosier drag radials today 315/35/17 will see how those do....

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
whats going on at the queen mary this sunday???

http://bcmcmustang.homestead.com/QM12page.html

queen08poketfnl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread