[VET HNTR] Dyno Results

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I went to the new and improved R.E.T. today in Downy for one hell of a dyno day and I had an absolute blast!!!

I got to hang out with Noel (FAsnakes), Dave (SCT2003), Dave (venomous01), Jerome (JeromeMach1), Steve (svt4stv), Evan (11ride4life), Will (WillTheThrill), Adrian (87Mustang5_0), Phil (HighPSI), and a shitload of others and the fun never let up from 9:00am-8:30pm!!!

After my clutch was slipping on the dyno when I got it tuned originally for the Whipple a month and a half ago now, I ended up finally installing my Fiore Microclick Firewall Adjuster and, courtesty of Noel, also a Fiore Clutch Quadrant and LDC Freeplay Mod to eliminate the issue.

It was 78 degrees, I was iced down, and I'm pushing 15.6psi through my Whipple. The A/F was 11.3-11.5 across the board and my timing at 17.

589 RWHP/527 RWTQ SAE
602 RWHP/538 RWTQ Uncorrected (It was a nice day) :rockon:

I gained 15 RWHP/30 RWTQ from the clutch issue being corrected! I'm extremely happy and she feels like a beast now. Definitely a noticeable difference!

I'll post the dyno sheet sometime tomorrow, but hopefully Greg will post it for me to save me the trouble and to have it actually come out clear.

I still have plenty of plans and definitely intend on making her go much, much faster too.

Just thought I'd share with you guys! I'm part of the 600+ club now! :banana:

Last edited:

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
holy crap thats awesome! any pics or vids from yesterday? I was suppose to go but some things got in the way...

GREAT #'s wow, hope i can get close to that someday:beer:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Damn those are some high numbers for your boost level. Looks like i need to go dyno my car at RET :lol1:

Congrats Rick

Hey, bro. 104 MPH in the 1/8 mile is pretty fast. LOL

th_MVI_3559.jpg

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Did I read right? You made 600 RWHP on only 15.6 psi? This is the Whipple GEN II 2.3 right?

Users who are viewing this thread