very satisfied socal diablo customer!

46stang

Established Member
took my car in today to get dyno tuned by Shawn! They strapped it down on the dyno and nailed the tune on the 1st pull! I put down 471rwhp 472rwtq. A/F was nice and safe in the 11.5 range! i wanted a nice conservative tune and am very happy with the results! also i run crappy cali. 91 octane fuel! my mods are:
2.80 sfphq pulley
K&N fipk
Accufab T/B
bassani X/pipe catted
Borla catback

The drivability is noticably improved as well! I can't even floor it until 3rd gear as i just go up in smoke! I need drag radials real bad now! these cars are alot of fun!
Leon

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
nice numbers!!!!
I am seriously thinking about going there and you may have made up my mind. Shawn is very cool to talk too.
I have a 2.8 waiting to go in.

BLackBoLT01

Established Member
Very nice numbers. Especially impressed, since our gas is so crappy.

Have you ever come down to the little car show on Thursdays at Starbucks? (Reseda and Devonshire) Just recently got rid of my 01 Black Lightning and picked up an 03 White Cobra, since I got the car, I haven't seen ANY other Cobras around.

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Originally posted by BLackBoLT01
Very nice numbers. Especially impressed, since our gas is so crappy.

Have you ever come down to the little car show on Thursdays at Starbucks? (Reseda and Devonshire) Just recently got rid of my 01 Black Lightning and picked up an 03 White Cobra, since I got the car, I haven't seen ANY other Cobras around.

Those are sweet numbers. :beer:

Shawn tuned mine also, and I was very impressed with the results.

***off topic***
Marcus - do the boys at NLOC.net know you "defected"?

Russ

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Damn Marcus!!!! Why did you loose the Bolt? Anyhow good choice on the color/low maintenance.............

46stang

Established Member
Thanks guys! I'll be going to Fontana (california speedway) on sat. to try and get kicked out! they start doing tech. inspection at 2:00pm if anyone else wants to meet up! Racing starts at 4:00pm and goes until 11:00pm. If the temp stays cool it should be fun! My friend Bosko Is going too, he has similar mods to mine so it should be fun!
Leon

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
I might be there with you guys. I believe Shawn will be showing up too...........:burnout:

BLackBoLT01

Established Member
Originally posted by RedfireVert
[B
***off topic***
Marcus - do the boys at NLOC.net know you "defected"?

Russ [/B]

Oh, They do now....

I was keeping it hush hush until I had a chance to make it out to the track with the guys, or something. Oh well... I figured if it didn't slip out over the net, someone would see me driving around and say something. Ever since racing Dougs car at Irwindale, I've been craving one....so, i decide to pick it up. I'll see you at the track soon hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread