very nice 2003 Ford F150 xlt supercab for sale! CHEAP!

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
KBB retails this truck out for almost $20,000.00. I know their prices are a bit inflated to help dealers out....so, don't flame me, just showing you what they say.

37900 miles, never wrecked, power everything, 6 disc in dash changer with Rockford 300 watt amp and 2 10" subs under rear seat in special made to fit box, cruise control, a/c, power seat and mirrors, V6 (good on gas) tow package, XLT "Sport" model with factory painted front and rear bumpers...looks a lot more sporty than with chrome bumpers.

Recently took it in to Ford for a warranty check-up and after having to replace the steering gear, they said it was all good! Runs perfect, shifts perfect and looks perfect!

20" panther chrome deep dish wheels and huge Goodyear extra wide tires. (No skinny, mini-sidewall baller on a budget tires here!) Clear corner lights all the way around and lowered 2" in front and 3" in back to give the truck a lowered and level look. (Not slammed, can still be driven with no rubbing or bottoming out problems.)

I bought it over the summer with plans to ride dirtbikes and only went a few times. Bikes have been sold, so no I have no use for the truck.

$15000.00 takes it!

Most dealers I've found online are asking about $16000.00 for an 03 V6 F150 XLT. So, my price is a grand less than that and I've got
$2000.00 wheels and tires
$700.00 stereo equip.
$700.00 lowering equip and new shocks.

PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread