Very low mileage parts from 09 GT500 - low prices/obo Tracys Landing, MD

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
I can text pics of anything, but figure most know what all of this looks like. I assure all that you won't be disappointed with the condition of anything. Good amount of mostly (but not all) stock parts from 09 GT500. Some parts have 0 miles and I don't think any have more than 600 miles on them. Everything is super clean- looks new. Many parts were removed with less than 300 miles. Some parts have 0 miles on them. Bought car from Tob up near Niagara Falls over the weekend- most know he's a moderator and has an A++ reputation selling and twisting wrenches. Tob posted links with dates and/or mileage listed at removal and any parts in boxes have dates of removal also. This is my 1st GT500 so just beginning to learn about them and so don't know what other years/models these parts may be compatible with and don't really have time to check... and wouldn't want to be wrong. I live in Tracys Landing, Maryland 20779. I can ship smaller/lighter parts and may be willing to travel up to 20 miles depending on the situation to help get a deal completed. I try to err on the side of caution giving what I think are good prices... but willing to hear offers on most everything....

Reply here, email me at [email protected] or call/text 443-404-6296.

The list:

Stock throttle body - $100 obo

Stock airbox, filter, rubber inlet tube - $50 obo

Stock Vista blue hood w/o stripes - $400

Stock rotors front and rear - $50/set obo

Stock fuel pump - $50 obo

Stock stereo w/navigation - $350 (nice upgrade for anyone wanting navigation but don't want to spend $$$$ for an aftermarket system)

Stock 09 suspension set which includes coils, shocks, struts, and strut plates - $125 obo

Stock 09 new clutch and new flywheel - was told this was the one made after the recall revisions but before they changed to a less performance oriented version. Was told this setup would run $1000 new if still available - $550 obo

Stock set of 18" wheels w/ tires. Wheels are flawless except for a 1/2" area under the clearcoat by one of the center caps where it fells like there is some rubbery, squiggly, stuff (hard to describe). Could probably be cleaned up by someone who knows more than me what they are doing - $1250 firm

Stock x-pipe w/cats - $250 obo

Stock ABS module - $125 obo

Stock front and rear sway bars - Free to good home

Rear lower control arms - Free to good home

Will add more to the list as I come across anymore parts I think anyone might be interested in.

Last edited:

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Put offer in today to purchase another home and really don't want to have to move anything. New home has a pretty good sized garage and so most likely would then keep most everything listed at that point. Obo pricing... hint, hint....

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Edited to remove a good amount of parts sold yesterday. Will continue to remove sold items- so anything shown is available. Waiting to close on new home and really don't want to move anything. Make offers....

Users who are viewing this thread