VERY disturbing: man is disrespecting presidential graves

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
I don't know about anyone of you here, but this is extremely disturbing to me. Some douchebag is going around dancing on the graves of dead presidents. Reagan may not have been my fav, but the man did a very admirable job and I would LOVE for a confrontation with anyone I caught doing this. Same goes for Nixon, who sadly had his grave desecrated in a different way.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45663
I personally would like to know who this guy is. Since he's so vehemently fixated on 1st amendment rights, I'd like to freely express my opinions with a Louisville Slugger across the f***in head.

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
I once had sex with my wife (before we were married) on someones grave. Actually I think it happened more than once come to think of it. Wasn't a dead president though, guess that's why no one reported me to the FBI.

Badfish

Banned
ridethelighteni said:
I once had sex with my wife (before we were married) on someones grave. Actually I think it happened more than once come to think of it. Wasn't a dead president though, guess that's why no one reported me to the FBI.
wow...your an idiot.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Perhaps he should grow a set and try his little stunt at the Tomb of the Unknowns? It's easy to pull off a stunt like this in which the security is rather minimal but he might have a different outcome doing it there.

Users who are viewing this thread