Very Disappointing Day (Drag Wheels)

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
I have been looking for a long time for a set of Centerline Telstars for my cobra. Well last week I found an excellent deal on an entire set. I talked to the guy and we met up and I bought em. I first of all tried to use them with cobra brakes. Nono then I tried a 1" spacer= nono, then a 1.25" spacer= nono. They stuck out past the fenders. I found someone who had a gt brake setup so I bought them off of him. We just got everything swapped out and still didnt work. I was told to cut off the front bar on the brakes but that just doesnt sound safe to me. My buddy came over who has a built fox. He has centerline warriors with 10" rears. We decided to trade everything out. All in all i guess it wasnt too bad a day but I was so set on them telstars. I did however get rid of an 8" wheel for a 10" wheel though. I will post up some pics tomorrow

NXSVTCOBRA

They only make a 1 5/8 for the fronts. I even switched to GT brakes but the wheel was still hitting the crossbar on the front. I tried a 1" spacer and it stuck out way too far. Right now I have a 7/16 spacer on the warriors and it is right at the fender

I thought you were referring to the rears, I believe everyone I've seen with the telestars, they poke out a tad from the fenders. Like you stated.

Users who are viewing this thread