Very Clean 2006 GTO with Low miles!

4.0LCobra

Established Member
Hey guys, I have a very clean 2006 Impulse Blue Pontiac GTO That I am selling. The car currently only has 10,375 original miles and has some very nice aftermarket modifications. The cars modifications are as follow: K&N Cold Air Intake, Corsa Sport catback Exhaust, Kooks 1 7/8 Long tube headers, Kooks catted mid pipe, Powerbond underdrive pulley kit, Comp double valve spring kit .650, SD parts 7.400 pushrods, Comp Cam 238/242 114 LSA, 160 degree thermostat, Fel Pro LS1 timing cover set, Royal Purple is the only oil and fluids used, SCT custom G-Force tune the car made 444RWHP and 403RWTQ on a very safe tune. All work was done at G-Force Motorsports in Pearland, TX. The car is in excellent condition with just a couple of minor scratches I have had touched up and you cant see them unless your looking for them. The car needs nothing and runs, sounds and drives VERY strong!. I will post a few pictures down below. The weather has been bad in my area so I will try to have some more up when the weather is better. I am asking for the car $26,000 or a very very close offer. If you have any question or concerns please feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM about the car. Thanks and have a Great Day!.

Users who are viewing this thread