Vert's with tint?

CanuckCobra

Established Member
Do any of you vert guys have your windows tinted? I see most of the coupes do,but for soem reason verts don't..maybe a pic or 2?

Last edited:

UGAcobra

Established Member
I have mine tinted 35% on the sides and back...wish I'd have gone 20%

This is with a black top, unfortunately I don't have any pics but I'd say the 20 is about as dark as you can go without being darker than the top itself (making the charcoal look as if it is actually a faded black top). I've seen the darker tints (down to 5%) and they don't look bad at all, I just like my tint being the same color range as the top.

Note: I personally think anything on the windshield of a vert looks stupid with the top down but I'm sure everyone has their own view on this. I avoided the strip across the front for a cleaner look with the top down.

99hissss

Snake in the Gas
Established Member
UGAcobra said:
I have mine tinted 35% on the sides and back...wish I'd have gone 20%

This is with a black top, unfortunately I don't have any pics but I'd say the 20 is about as dark as you can go without being darker than the top itself (making the charcoal look as if it is actually a faded black top). I've seen the darker tints (down to 5%) and they don't look bad at all, I just like my tint being the same color range as the top.

Note: I personally think anything on the windshield of a vert looks stupid with the top down but I'm sure everyone has their own view on this. I avoided the strip across the front for a cleaner look with the top down.

Interesting point...I hadn't thought about going for a "cleaner look" with the top down...Now I want to see what one would look like w/the top down and a decal on the windshield...Hmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread