Vert Seats

04mysticsvt

Established Member
I'm guessing this is well known to most Fox owners, but are Convertible Sport/Tweed Seats the same as Coupe Sport/Tweed Seats? I've search both Google and SVTP, but I can't seem to find a straight answer.

Thanks!

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Mine are not cloth so other than that they may be the same. Here are some photos for some help.

SAM_0234_zps9f1e151e.jpg

SAM_0235_zps05972889.jpg

SAM_0236_zps503b12f0.jpg

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

Ithnu

Established Member
Georgia that interior is in fantastic shape. My driver's seat needs a serious replacement after looking at that.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Don't believe so Mystic, unless the head rest is different and therefore taller. I never use anything like Armourall on my interior. I am an aircraft mechanic. Keep this in mind guys if you like to use those products. When they first came out and pilots discovered them they were putting them on small aircraft rubber deicer boots on wings and propellers. About 3 or 4 years later the FAA issued an Airworthiness Alert. Seems the Armourall and the other similar products were causing premature cracking and aging to the rubber and all they were applied to. So no more use on aircraft. After reading that I also stopped using the products on my car interior and only occasionally use something like that on my tires. I figure that by the time the product would hace an adverse effect on my tires I would likely be changing them for some other reason anyway, the interior though I want to last as long as possible.

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread