vert owners, have u had trouble with ur tops alignment?

fast astro

Established Member
Recently my top in the down position stop working and haven't fixed it I've drop the top manually like 10+ times the last time I did it I noticed when I put the top up the two pins didn't align with the two lil holes by the visor. I had to press them and guide them into to the hole for it to close. My question is has anyone had that problem? My guess something got bent when I pushed it down manually but everything seems to look straight.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Recently my top in the down position stop working and haven't fixed it I've drop the top manually like 10+ times the last time I did it I noticed when I put the top up the two pins didn't align with the two lil holes by the visor. I had to press them and guide them into to the hole for it to close. My question is has anyone had that problem? My guess something got bent when I pushed it down manually but everything seems to look straight.

only time I have ever had the issue was on an older LeBaron when it was parked on a non-level surface. but depending on how careful you were when putting it down manually it would be quite easy to bend something out of alignment.

I haven't had mine apart at all but it would seem to me that there might be soemthing needed to disengage the motors before manually dropping the top.

Users who are viewing this thread