Verizon Phones

SVTcobra2

Established Member
In about 2 weeks my plan with AT&T ends and I have been thinking of switching to Verizon. Ive been looking at what phone to get, but am not sure. My friend has the Voyager and i messed around with it for like 2 minutes and liked it, but still am not sure? Anyone have any tips on phones or have the Voyager?

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
In about 2 weeks my plan with AT&T ends and I have been thinking of switching to Verizon. Ive been looking at what phone to get, but am not sure. My friend has the Voyager and i messed around with it for like 2 minutes and liked it, but still am not sure? Anyone have any tips on phones or have the Voyager?

You won't regret the switch. I don't know a lot of particulars about the phones, just go into the verizon store and look around a bit.

SVTcobra2

Established Member
although it may still happen, it seems like ATT always comes with extra charges on the bill. then it is really expensive to get rid of them by getting extra texts and such. the service is great, but it also seems most of my friends are on Verizon now also.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I have the LG Env right now, DO NOT BUY IT!

I am looking into replacing it with Motorola MOTO 76c World Edition

2l84u

Established Member
I have had verizon for atleast 5 years and have never had a dropped call and I get service everywhere.

Voyage= 1 Great Phone

SVTcobra2

Established Member
oh yea, he said you can, but does the Voyager come with phone insurance? it may be a determining factor because i could kill someone if it broke.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I had Verizon, then Nextel, and now Cingular. This was over time period of 2 years each (1.5 years currently for Cingular.)

Im much happier with Cingular. However, in your location it could be different.

MysticGuy

Sam
Established Member
I use AT&T and Sprint, I like them both, never messed with Verizon, however the Voyager phone is stylish, reliable, and packed with features! Get that if you go with Verizon!

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
I have the LG Env right now, DO NOT BUY IT!

I am looking into replacing it with Motorola MOTO 76c World Edition
LG has had some bad phones like the newer chocolate vx8550 the damn buttons are ULTRA SENSITIVE ON THERE LOWEST SETTING the WORST (except for the camera) phone I've ever bought plus if you want to take your pictures from the phones memory either internal or external you either have to email them to yourself from the phone or use a program like bitpim as long as you have your phone usb cable to connect to your computer.

Rochard

Established Member
I have the Voyager and I love it. It has two screens, and a full keyboard. I can check my email with it and text messages are breeze.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
motorola krazer . im on my 4th one . the 4th phone has lasted quite a while tho.

verizon is good to me

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
You won't regret the switch... Verizon customer service is the best out of any company I have accounts with...

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I have the LG VX8350 I think... Best and most durable phone I've had... Not so flashy but it takes a beating...

Users who are viewing this thread