verizon note 2

flash0080

Established Member
Any body switch to this yet? If so did you use another upgrade? How did you go about adding it to your unlimited line?

Got mine today and need to put it on my line and put my gs3 on my wifes line.

Any help would be appreciated. Searched verizon but there is so much misinformation on there.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I believe in order to save your unlimited data you have to get the phone connected on another phone line and then switch it over to your number so you don't lose unlimited data. You might want to double check, but I know thats how a lot of people did it when upgrading to the Galaxy S3.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
If you upgrade the unlimited line, you lose the unlimited and go into a capped plan. The only way to keep it is by upgrading a different line like PoohBear said and switching phones AFTER you activate it, buying a used phone or a new for retail price.

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Got my Note 2 with Verizon yesterday and I did what was mentioned in this thread.. Paid full retail to replace my Maxx and keep unlimited

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Do you guys actually use enough to data to make unlimited worth it? I feel like I use mine pretty often on my phone now and I don't even hit a gig a month.

flash0080

Established Member
Went into to store. They said if they do it i would lose unlimited. Ended up activating it on the original upgrade line then did a switch device which all i had to do was swap sim cards. Worked perfect. I still have my unlimited the other line has 2gb.

Users who are viewing this thread