Verdict is in....Cobra is totaled.

svt03cobra10th

Established Member
Thanks for all the help and support over the last year guys. Had the car just a little less than a year. I made the decision this morning. The accident was on July 23, so it goes to show you how long it took the body shop and insurance company. There was over $19k worth of damage. We were at 69.4%. I could have kept it and had them fix it but it would have never been the same. I own the car outright and have it sold for the salvage cost plus $1500. So I will make out ok. Insurance company is going to write me a check for $30105.75 minus the salvage amount which is going to be about $3k. I will be back in the forums when the '07s come out. I will have one of those. Peace guys and be safe. The accident that totaled my baby was estimated, by accident reconstruction software, at 42.2 mph, so it doesn't take much.

Juiced-03

Established Member
wow man sorry to hear that. Sounds like you made out pretty good even though you still feel at a loss. Maybe you wont be able to wait fot that 07 cobra though :D

svt03cobra10th

Established Member
Jucied, I am going to buy an H2 in the interim pay it off prior to the arrival of the '07 Cobra and use the H2 as a trade in. Thanx for the response.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by svt03cobra10th
Jucied, I am going to buy an H2 in the interim pay it off prior to the arrival of the '07 Cobra and use the H2 as a trade in. Thanx for the response.

wow H2's are very nice also :rockon: be sure to come back and post up pics when you pick it up!!

svt03cobra10th

Established Member
I will, btw Whipple makes a S/C package for the 6.0 in the H2s as well. Makes ungodly torque and about 440hp

PS.... I still have the Busa if I want to go fast. 2004 Limited Hayabusa

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
LOL!! There you go! Ya I am getting the bike itch again. Been looking at the Busas on my lunch breaks :D

A buddy at my work has a Busa with a turbo kit and another with a nitrous kit. The nitrous one puts down 220rwhp!! I guess he is still tuning the turbo one.

svt03cobra10th

Established Member
I won't be adding turbo or nos, it is arguably the fastest thing on the street now and if you screw up dead is dead whether you did it with 160 rwhp or 220 rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread