Verbs, you are officially a Troll ...

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
I never seen anyone post as much negative crap about mustangs or Fords as you do. Please, please, please go back to LS1.com or wherever you got banned from and leave us alone. If you don't want an 03' Cobra fine, but please leave this site for enthusiasts that do. I believe I speak for quite a few people here at SVT Perf., the Corral, and Stangnet....You are now officially a troll. Thank you and goodbye.....

junglehyped

Established Member
not intended to agrivate anyone

I just posted my dyno numbers thats all i think the dyno times are respectable and the potential of this car is amazing!!!!The dyno chart was meant for other owners to see what we are all putting out and to back up the claim of 390 h.p. which it is just wanted to make sure ford didnt stiff us loyal mustang owners again
on that note I love my 2003 cobra this is the best stang yet and i will continue bieng faithful to the car i always loved ,a mustang!!!!

frank

:D :p

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Hi Craig, verbs ia just a P.O.S. with no life. He thinks the ls1 is the only good motor out there. He can't stand it when one gets smoked. Although it happens on a regular basis. Try and not let the DUFUS bother you. He gets off on it.:beer:

B

blown03cobra

shutup frank,,,, this is coming from a recent LS1 owner...... current if you consider your dad owning a Z06 that you can drive daily........... although id rather be in my 03' GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fm:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Black Cobra
So... Verbs and junglehyped are one and the same? I say ban both of them.
No, junglehyped is a previous Cobra owner ('97, I think) and a respected member on this board and the SCOA board. verbs is a different person...

Banning is an absolute LAST RESORT by the Sr. Administrator. verbs, however, is damn close...

Black Cobra

Established Member
No, junglehyped is a previous Cobra owner ('97, I think) and a respected member on this board and the SCOA board. verbs is a different person...

Sorry, I guess I was confused by his profile and his post. I quess he was afraid of being labeled a troll and thought he needed to comment on his previous posts.

Profile For junglehyped
Date Registered: 02-23-2001
Total Posts: 4 (0.01 posts per day)

verbs

Banned
Originally posted by Craig99SVT
I never seen anyone post as much negative crap about mustangs or Fords as you do. Please, please, please go back to LS1.com or wherever you got banned from and leave us alone. If you don't want an 03' Cobra fine, but please leave this site for enthusiasts that do. I believe I speak for quite a few people here at SVT Perf., the Corral, and Stangnet....You are now officially a troll. Thank you and goodbye.....

Oh no :rolleyes:....my life is over....:rolleyes:

hahahahah

The only negatives I've ever said about Mustangs was saying there is no way in hell a stock mustang would run a 12.3@118mph time everyone so foolishly believed in.... or maybe that an 03 Cobra isn't in the same league as a Z06 Corvette, which a lot of you foolishly believe in as well......oh, and I'm sure I mentioned Ford's quality control issues that have been brewing....but I did the same when the LS1 came out as well.

Other than that, I've always applauded the mustang, am thrilled its putting out the power it does, and that it will be as fast as it is. That being said, if Ford can get its quality control a bit better, I will most likely buy an 04/05, and if they can't, I'll buy an L instead.

Just because I bash bogus statements regarding the Mustang doesn't mean I hate them. Just because I don't jump on the bandwagon like a lot of you doesn't mean I'm "bashing" the mustang.

What can I say, I love debating with all the gullible people here, Corral, Stangnet, LS1.com, Supraforums....etc...

Oh and BTW, the guy from Viperforums pretty much solidified the fact that his car running a 12.3@118 was BS....why???

Go read the end of the Viper forum thread.

The guy even took car to a road with a marked 1320ft, added a radar gun at the end of the 1320ft, and ran 1/4 mile passes there, with the radar gun registering 115mph.

Why is this significant??? Because trap speeds at the track are measured by an algorithm that basically averages your mph over the last X amount of feet at the track.

Assuming that distance is say 200 ft, the track would average your mph over the last 200 ft, and not just list your actual speed at the end of the track. If this guy was hitting 115mph at the end of this marked road, that means over the last X ft, his car probably averaged 111-112mph, which means his trap speed should have been around 111-112mph, not 118mph.

Tracks have been known to have inaccurate trap speeds. I recently threw a track event, where every car in the left lane was trapping 140mph.....these were all 12-13 second cars doing this however. Granted, what happened at the event I threw was a lot more blatant than what occured to the guy on the Viper forum, but it does happen.

Basically, the track's mph algorithm was incorrect. I just love it how so many people wanted this 12.3@118 to be true that they let themselves believe it.

Lastly, I speak bad of LS1's more than I speak bad of Fords. Worse quality control, uglier cars, crappy resale, bad marketing, horrible service, bad reliablitlity, and the list goes on.

I am not biased one way or the other.

Last edited:

verbs

Banned
Originally posted by LEAD LARRY
Hi Craig, verbs ia just a P.O.S. with no life. He thinks the ls1 is the only good motor out there. He can't stand it when one gets smoked. Although it happens on a regular basis. Try and not let the DUFUS bother you. He gets off on it.:beer:
Ahahahahahaha.....LS1 the only good motor??? show me where I said this!!! hahahahahaha

LS1's get smoked all the time!!! I've been beaten by Cobras before!! Doesn't bother me one bit!!! BS statements like what you just said are the only things that bug me.

The 03 Cobra motor is superior to an LS1 motor....I've said it a bunch of times, just not on here! hahahahhahahah

You are fooling yourself if you think I am all up on the LS1's nuts just because I drive one.

I'd rather be driving a new Cobra.

verbs

Banned
Originally posted by StangD281
For $40 grand I can arrange that here in Pittsburgh verbs...
For an 04/05 Model??? Thats something I'm going to have to wait on...to make sure bugs are fixed. I also have access to Ford's X plan through my employer, and should be able to land one much cheaper than that.

Thanks for the offer though!

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Go over to LS1.com and to the "One that didn't get away" forum. I'll try to post a link where verb is quoted. The Z drivers are feeling much better after the low dyno numbers coming out. They talked about the boys on all the stang boards having their bubbles bursted. I've said the past few days if the 03's came out a little lower than rumored I was satisfied. I bought this car for the potential period. You won't see an LS1 SS throwing down 450-500 to the rollers for a couple of grand unless they are spraying. I had my 01 Cobra to 305 at the wheels with 4.10's and I never had an SS or vette outrun me. Most were dead even. I can tell you right now and I don't want to offend any 01 owners, there is no comparison between my 03 to the 01 I just sold. They may be even for just a second but after that the 03 will suck the paint right off one. Now them LS1 boys can feel a little better about their rides but they'll get the crap shocked out of them when they run into an 03 if they are stock. If you go over to the LS1 forums you can seperate the BS'ers/dreamers and real enthusiasts by which forum you go to. The dudes that post on the track times forums are more realistic and a lot more mature. Then you read the BS in "The one that didn't get away" forum and you need waders to get around. These are almost two totally different groups of dudes. I'll be glad to run any C5 or LS1 that wants some. In my three years of owning Cobras, this is the worst bashing of a GM product or owner you have ever read from me. Reading some of the swill on LS1.com from verb and his dreamers motivated me to post. Just keep dreaming boys, the nightmare is just starting and a legend is just becoming a reality. Grow up.

Last edited:

01blkcovert

Established Member
Re: not intended to agrivate anyone

Originally posted by junglehyped
I just posted my dyno numbers thats all i think the dyno times are respectable and the potential of this car is amazing!!!!The dyno chart was meant for other owners to see what we are all putting out and to back up the claim of 390 h.p. which it is just wanted to make sure ford didnt stiff us loyal mustang owners again
on that note I love my 2003 cobra this is the best stang yet and i will continue bieng faithful to the car i always loved ,a mustang!!!!

frank

:D :p
Where did you post the dyno numbers?

verbs

Banned
Originally posted by Yellow Horse
Go over to LS1.com and to the "One that didn't get away" forum. I'll try to post a link where verb is quoted. The Z drivers are feeling much better after the low dyno numbers coming out.
hahaha

the low dyno #'s were just used as something to contradict the supposed 12.3@118 mph.....that entire thread was devoted to the the 12.3@118mph run, not the low dyno. Anyone knows that had the car cooled down a bit, and had it been broken in a bit more, it would have dynoed 36x-37xrwhp......which still isn't enough to trap 118mph...which is was the point of that thread.

verbs

Banned
Originally posted by Yellow Horse
Go over to LS1.com and to the "One that didn't get away" forum. I'll try to post a link where verb is quoted. The Z drivers are feeling much better after the low dyno numbers coming out.
I think the Z drivers feel a little better about the 3 other people who have been to the track so far and ran 12.9-13.3 between 108-111mph or so......

I'd have been happier IF the Cobra trapped 118. That would just mean more American car sales, I.E. more jobs and more revenue for our country.

I'm all for the new Cobra whooping LS1 asses. But like I said, I'm not for BS times being run making some in the ford camps so happy that they bust nuts proclaiming that the Cobra is going to be a Z06 killer, etc...

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
verbs,

Do you have a vette? your profile says you drive a Pontiac Slowmarrow...

Is it even a WS6 ram air slowmarrow?

Are you buying a 03 cobra?

If you answer no to all these questions then you need something else to do...

verbs

Banned
Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
verbs,

Do you have a vette? your profile says you drive a Pontiac Slowmarrow...

Is it even a WS6 ram air slowmarrow?

Are you buying a 03 cobra?

If you answer no to all these questions then you need something else to do...
Just an FYI, Pontiac doesn't make slomaros. :lol"

I drive a 2001 Chevrolet Slomaro. Its a Z28. But it's pretty quick....for a Cheby.

I plan on getting an 04/05 Cobra once all the bugs are fixed. If I'm not satisfied w/ the bugs I'll be getting an L instead.

Does that answer enough of your questions???

Users who are viewing this thread