Ventura California - Any members live there?

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I will be heading to Ventura California next week on a special project. Would love to find someone local who can answer a few questions for me.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Hi guys, I will be on a boat with my crew on the 16th thru the 20th of March. The boat is located in the Ventura Harbor. We are traveling from all over the country for this.

I need to find someone who is decent with a camera and who is willing to spend an hour or so one afternoon taking pictures of myself, the crew, and the boat. Its a very very special boat. It will be a lot of fun.

If they come on Saturday afternoon, they can share a beer with me and the crew.

Last edited:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
You have a PM Eddy. :)

You gonna come see me? :lol1:

Ronnie is awesome with pics, Eddy, FYI. And it's gonna be raining lol. FINALLY.

I grew up and still live in Ventura County, Eddy. PM me with any questions about the area. ;-)

OK.... cat's out of the bag. This is why I will be in Ventura. I really do need someone who doesn't mind shooting pics for us. We have the equipment. You only need a good photographic sense.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/835138-my-new-project.html

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Ronnie is a good camera man for sure. Th Gentry Eagle was a bad ass setup. I remember following that story in Powerboat.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
I remember the Atlantic crossing record. Especially that it would have been much faster if the ship hadn't been given a load of contaminated fuel in the middle of the Atlantic. The floated around for hours while the fuel systems anf filters were stripped down, and either replaced or cleaned. Then the contaminated fuel had to be pumped out and replaced.
And even with all that they still beat the previous record by over a dozen hours.

Good luck Eddie. Hope your record attempt is successful.

After this you will know how inexpensive it is to set a record at Bonneville.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread