Vent...ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD[H]unter

Banned
Speed limit's 65. You were doing 80. You got a ticket and the Cop was a little bit of a dick. Get over it.

/thread

ralliart16

Established Member
yea, when you take long trips for hours upon end, its definitely hard to stick to the posted limit. Gotten pulled over for 15 over myself before, but the guy let me off. Anyway, if you frequently take long trips, might be a good time to invest in a quality radar detector. I recommend www.valentine1.com

Anyway, around here, 15 over, you're looking at $150-200 or so, do not recall the exact amount.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Next time, speak English. If you speak like you type, I'm surpirsed the officer didn't radio for a translator.

jshen

Established Member
You answered your own question- the judge will decide the fine. Please don't come to this forum to bitch or vent...I see people like you all day long..try another forum..or better yet..please bitch and vent in the courtroom...Always entertaining to see contempt powers used...

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
You answered your own question- the judge will decide the fine. Please don't come to this forum to bitch or vent...I see people like you all day long..try another forum..or better yet..please bitch and vent in the courtroom...Always entertaining to see contempt powers used...

true say... too bad everyone isnt as mature with thier posts

Juruense

Banned
and mr trout or whatever the hell your name is, if u think that is not english, then you must be jamaican, cuse here in north america we consider that english, JAHhh MAnnGg (maybe you understood that... since you are jamaican)
1) I did not criticize your spelling or grammar :shrug:

2) I do not claim to be from Jamaica mon :??:

3) You are confused sir, but you are entertaining so its all good... :beer:

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
1) I did not criticize your spelling or grammar :shrug:

2) I do not claim to be from Jamaica mon :??:

3) You are confused sir, but you are entertaining so its all good... :beer:

haha opps sorry dude, i was refering to elgato or whoever... my bad

and yes... purely entertainment.. comon its the internet (enternet) :D haha

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I was under the impression that only the US had the "type fast, no grammur cuz it's just the net" types, and also thought Canadian youth were more mature. OP, thanks for proving me wrong on both counts.

92z28

Established Member
Between 100 and 200 American dollars (37 collars Canadian).

Sadly its the other way around nowadays.

I have never understood why people drive over the limit just to get to their destination 5 to 10 minutes earlier when they can just leave sooner and enjoy the drive.

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
oh geez... alrite, everyone is righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttt all the way
let me watch my typing so nobody thinks everyone in canada is stupid when it comes to grammer because the internet is what grammer teachers use to teach their classes. And i have lived in the US till i was 17, visited 4 years later... within the 4 years started making well over 50,xxx... trust me bud... dont try to tell me about "sitting around and getting paid to do shit" i am 21 and damn proud to be the youth i am. I am also glad to know i am going to be making what you are now before i start sagging. And yes, u are damn right i will type like that when i am on the internet, because i dont base my life on the net like you do, no matter how much u sit around and get paid for it. Stop talking while you can.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
oh geez... alrite, everyone is righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttt all the way
let me watch my typing so nobody thinks everyone in canada is stupid when it comes to grammer because the internet is what grammer teachers use to teach their classes. And i have lived in the US till i was 17, visited 4 years later... within the 4 years started making well over 50,xxx... trust me bud... dont try to tell me about "sitting around and getting paid to do shit" i am 21 and damn proud to be the youth i am. I am also glad to know i am going to be making what you are now before i start sagging. And yes, u are damn right i will type like that when i am on the internet, because i dont base my life on the net like you do, no matter how much u sit around and get paid for it. Stop talking while you can.

I didn't say a word about your spelling or typing. Just your sniveling.

If you think money makes you, you have a LOT to learn.:poke:

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
and yeah perhaps the whole venting thing wasnt a good idea on the forum heh... but yeah thanks for the reply for the fine amount for whoever did without the stick up thier ass, THE POINT of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread