Vengeance 1000rwhp C7

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
A local here in Pensacola just got his C5 FRC back from Vengence. He spent a lot of money on this car, big cube build, nitrous, etc. The car came back with many little flaws that could have been avoided. Where am I going with this....

When you spend THAT kind of money, you expect perfection. Sorry to say, Vengence just doesn't have it. Same exact results with his CTS-V (same owner as the C5 FRC). The tuning was so bad on the transmission, it died in short time.

End result, the guy comments that Vengence has taken his last dollar.

I haven't talked to him about the FRC since he's had it back but I rode in his caddy and the tranny tune was pretty screwed.

NinjaBum

Established Member
Bought a stall and Pfadt suspension bits from Vengeance for my C5 last year... The stall came in on time, but the Pfadt stuff kept getting delayed. They never voluntarily gave me any info on when the items I paid for were going to arrive, had to bug them every other week. I cancelled the transaction after 3 months of waiting and willingly paid re-stocking fees on parts they didn't even have in hand.

The latter part was probably cause they didn't know anything. PFADT was notoriously horrible with their shipping of parts in a timely manner. They routinely overbooked themselves, that's why their business crashed and burned.

Zemedici

Established Member
Well the vids going to be in TRC, so it's unavailable atm until it releases, but yes antivenm kept up with him

Last edited:

BigDan

Established Member
Nice but seems like it spent more time shifting then time spent at WOT. Shifting is fun and all but for a 3,350lb C7 with over 1,000whp I would opt for an auto.

Zemedici

Established Member
Nice but seems like it spent more time shifting then time spent at WOT. Shifting is fun and all but for a 3,350lb C7 with over 1,000whp I would opt for an auto.

it is auto, well is now. :)

Last edited:

ANTIVNMC5Z

LSX LIFE

The race did happen from a dig no prep nothing just rolled up stopped and he honked it off, he came around me about 160 and we shut it down at 170, I mean I didn't know we were doing a half mile :lol1:.... That c7 is one nasty car for procharged and spray.. However my 6 speed car isn't a slouch who ever said it was PATHETIC.. and know one has seen it on kill mode yet either....

Me and Ron go way back and i always have liked whooping up on vengeance cars of racing him in the past...:p even though we don't like each other one bit and have many issues with each other! :nonono:

If anyone wants a real race machine shop to do all work inhouse check out lwaengines.com

mmq1ad.jpg

Last edited:

ANTIVNMC5Z

LSX LIFE
there he is!

It was a epic night for sure! 1800 hp twin turbo lambo, 2 alpha 10 1000hp gtrs, and a alpha 16 1600 hp gtr and owner of topspeed driving it, few fast ass bikes, etc just a bunch of cool guys making a video for that racing channel..

nytt1w.jpg

33a9efs.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
I was wondering why ya'll didnt invite me, then mark said you gotta have 800+ to even come..ha

Users who are viewing this thread