Vendor???

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Just thought I'd ask here as I am not sure if you are getting my Emails. Just wondering if you are interested in adding another vendor??

:rockon:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I have played by the rules for several weeks now. The scrutiny that some of my posts are under is a little rediculous. What's it gonna take? I have got people tracking me down on several other boards. All I want to do is give you money, is there something wrong with that? Please tell me if I am just wasting my time here...

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Maybe, before you start throwing stuff like that around, PM him and see what really happened. I did not email him anything, just so happens in the past he has bought parts from me. I am not here to argue, it's a simple question..... Are you every going to take me on as a vendor? If not, I wont bother wasting my time anymore on the subject. It just seems to me, all the vendors you back on the site, they are never around and you could use some more help, and so could I. Like I said, let's quit beating around the bush, does this have a chance of happening or not?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I have spent 3500 posts in the past helping people out..... If that info and contribution to the site really means nothing.... then so be it.....

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I never said that I would bring you on eventually. I have a policy of not binging on any newly established vendor. A good person for you to ask about that is Jared @ Lethal Performance. I made him wait for quite a while. Also, ask Doug how long it took for Steve to make him a vendor, these things just don't happen over night.

I do this so as to see how your reputation builds over a longer period of time. I have no problem with you or your business, but it is my job to uphold the integrity of the site and to protect its members.

So just continue to be the good member that you've been in the past and follow the rules, and I'll let you know when I'm ready to bring on more tuners.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Sorry man, if you are interested in the future, please Email me at [email protected]. Too many people ask me tech questions or tuning questions and I just cant continue to walk on egg shells whenever I answer questions. I dont even know what I can and cant say anymore. How can I build a better reputation then I already have when mentioning anything about a business is such a sin?

I think my rep speaks for itself and would love to be a more important part of this site, so please contact me if and when that time comes when you would like another tuner on the site...... THANKS! BTW, I didn't expect this to happen overnight, but I have been asking for over 3 months now......

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Nobody ever said you had to walk on egg shells, talk to JJ@WMS. He's been asking me longer than you have, but I just haven't been looking for tuners. Still though, he's been in the Gen 2 forum helping our members almost everyday without advertising. Jesse is another good member that does the same. The rules are very simple and easy to follow for most, and I know you can do it.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I have helped with tech and such for 3 years without making a dime on that and have built a good reputation IMHO. If that's not enough, I don't know what to do from there. Amazon is your Diablo source and appears that is the way you like it......Competetion would only make this site stronger, so let me know when I can help!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You as a member have a good rep, but it is a little early in your shop's life to really establish a good rep. Afterall, it's not just how you handle a sell, but how you take care of a customer if he or she has a problem. That is typically established over the long term. Just give it time.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Once again, please clarify.... How do I make a rep for my shop when I or anyone else isnt allowed to discuss it? I am pretty dense at times but I just dont get it?

Users who are viewing this thread