vendor question

so9956

Established Member
with all the complaints about vendors i figured i would get some feedback before diving in. has anyone dealt with sporttruckdirect.com? if so any complaints/problems. saw they have a lot of mods for our trucks and wanted to see if anyone has had any problems with them.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I've never ordered from them but I haven't heard anything bad either. At this point and time the only place that's 100% safe IMO is Chris Nelson. It's just a damn shame that many other business owners can't take a cue from him and take CARE of their customers as he does EVERY DAY!

*EDIT* Just wanted to mention that I didn't mean any negativity towards any other SV's on here particularly. I mainly just meant those that we're having "issues" with. Sorry for any offense or confusion.

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
I'd also add Tim at Chickenears to that list. I can't say I've ever heard anything bad about his customer service, and I've always had excellent service from him before and after the sale.

Shambo

Established Member
i used sportstruckdirect before, had great service ... I ordered a hood, air filter and others...

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I've never had a problem with Chris. But it took him FOREVER to get me my Autometer Wideband. :D

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
txyaloo said:
I'd also add Tim at Chickenears to that list. I can't say I've ever heard anything bad about his customer service, and I've always had excellent service from him before and after the sale.

+1 Tim has always taken care of me when Ive called and or emailed.
Him and Chris get a huge thumbs up!:thumbsup:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Chris is the man for the JOB. I use his knowledge for part numbers. So, Sorry Chris. That I don't buy from you right now. But I just need some small parts. But the the wife gets a discount being that she is a SEARS Auto Manager.
Hey I figure I'll need something that you have that these local NAPA Stores Don't have. I'll keep Chris on my Favorite list for now.

samiam513

Banned
Chickenears basically told me good luck when the transmision I bought from them took a shit. When I ordered Tim said if the trans took a shit he would help me get it warrantied through Jasper.

Bit of a contradiction. From all helpful to basically ****off and take your $3,000 paper weight with you.

That is why I will not purchase anything from them.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
samiam513 said:
Chickenears basically told me good luck when the transmision I bought from them took a shit. When I ordered Tim said if the trans took a shit he would help me get it warrantied through Jasper.

Bit of a contradiction. From all helpful to basically ****off and take your $3,000 paper weight with you.

That is why I will not purchase anything from them.

More info please.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Ive had good dealings with Stylin' Concepts, DMP, & Chris Nelson...

Ive had unacceptable customer service from JDM, JLP, LFP, ChickenEars and others...

203Cree

Established Member
FordFanStan said:
Ive had good dealings with Stylin' Concepts, DMP, & Chris Nelson...

Ive had unacceptable customer service from JDM, JLP, LFP, ChickenEars and others...

My list is pretty close. Stylin concepts, DMR & Chris Nelson. D'Agaonstino Racing also did me right when they flubbed my order. Paid shipping back and sent me the right thing quick. Took a simple phone call, and they answered.

Haven't really dealt with JLP enough to wiegh in, or JDM for that matter. LFP has left me hangin twice tho.

nicktoney

weeee
Established Member
hey what about lethal performance? andddd im still thinking amazon is gonna be a thumbs up... ive just never needed anything from places as of currently... stylin concepts has ALWAYS been good. god father customs has been too... for all your sheetmetal needs haha

Users who are viewing this thread