Vehicle Shipping Companies

Dane

Established Member
Hey guys I have am buying a cobra after severals years without one and I would have it shipped from another state. Any suggestions for a good vehicle transport company? Looking forward to owning a cobra again! :beer:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member

Dane

Established Member
Thanks for the reccomendation.

Going to look at KoBra2.2blk04vt Cobra this week in Ca. Graduated from there. Ready for the new football team.

jf4boogie

Established Member
FedEx Custom Critical

Fully enclosed, protection barrier between upper/lower cars, fully insured, excellent communication. I would use them again without any hesitation.

KoBra2.2blk04vt

gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Thanks for the reccomendation.

Going to look at KoBra2.2blk04vt Cobra this week in Ca. Graduated from there. Ready for the new football team.

Hey Dane you need to edit that to: Going to buy KoBra2.2blk04vt Cobra this week in Ca. That guy's car is f.u.c.k.i.n.g awesome!!! LOL!!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
horseless carriage. expensive, but complete white glove delivery--extremely meticulous. there was a ferrari california and an aston martin being hauled along with my GTO and cobra if that tells you anything

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
horseless carriage. expensive, but complete white glove delivery--extremely meticulous. there was a ferrari california and an aston martin being hauled along with my GTO and cobra if that tells you anything

Horseless Carriage is fantastic, but honestly, I think their prices are a hair steep. If you are looking for other companies of that caliber, call Exotic Car Transport. If those two cannot do your route, I have also used Plycar in the past with fantastic results.

Dane

Established Member
Hey Dane you need to edit that to: Going to buy KoBra2.2blk04vt Cobra this week in Ca. That guy's car is f.u.c.k.i.n.g awesome!!! LOL!!

HAHA, I forgot to tell you I am flying across the country for a joy ride. I am a professional tire kicker.....

Thanks for all the recommendations, I feel better knowing you guys used these companies and were happy with there services.

Users who are viewing this thread