Vehicle Change Maybe?

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Well, I've really been thinking that it's going to be hard to make my car much quicker without resorting to forced induction of some sort, and that's hard with my lack of money. So i was thinking of maybe getting a 94-95 cobra, and spending the money that I make on maybe a nice heads, cam and intake package. It's nice revving up to 7k, but that nice offbeat rumble of a cammed 5.0 is sexy. Ill have plenty of time to think of this though, so I won't be rushing anything. Two things I want to know

1. Price of a great condition 94-95
2. If you guys think I should do this or keep my current 97

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
and also, what kind of price could i sell my car for
its a 97 w/77k miles, black on black, it's got u/d pullies, 4.10s and a magnaflow catback

im not guaranteeing this, im just throwing the idea around

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
nick......im disappointed in you. j/k. i love the sound of a good 5.0 but i wouldnt trade my car for one. i vote stay with the 97!

Justin

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
keep the 97, dont go through the hastle man, and just save up for a blower, you got all winter, save like 50-100 a week dont spend it on anything else and you got yourself a sweet blower kit!! forget the 5.0 man ya the cammed 50 sounds sick and moves, but our cars ride soo much nicer and revving up past 5500 is key!! stick w/ the car that is faster stockand go from there

Talyon

Bleed Blue
Established Member
keep the 97, Im in the same boat, need more cash. Our cars will be the prised among the sn95s. so take good care of it

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
yeah for the price i could sell mine for, i could have a nice 5.0 cobra with a turbo or supercharger, so its kind of tempting, just add heads and a cam, and its a pretty beefy car
ill continue to think

Users who are viewing this thread