Vegas Roll Call

TourEnvy

Around
Established Member
Just moved to Vegas and seeing alot of Lightnings and Cobras. I have a Tropical green SVT Contour for my DD. Just wanted to see what the flavor is out this way. Home sits my 12 sec. N/A 306 83gt. So, im all about the Mustangs too.

Im looking for some good Shops to do suspension work and basic work that I cant do myself. This will be on the Contour because thats all I have right now. Sad to say, but if anyone can recommend a good place even to get oil changes, Tranny work and tires. Even that would be helpful... boy do i miss my garage back home.

Sweetstangchic

V8 Girl
Established Member
Hey I live in Vegas

Here its hard to find a reliable shop. I just do it myself. There was a good shop but went out of business.

BigRick

Whippled Roush
Established Member
Ive used Silver State Motorsports for dyno tuning of my old Lightning and my current Roush.I had a set of traction bars that I didnt have time to install on my Lightning and they put them on for me.
I've heard a couple of people badmouth the place but you cant please everybody.Overall I like the guys out there and niether of my vehicles they tuned blew up.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread