Vegas: Jan 24th, Test n Tune

SVT4ME

Established Member
Haven't been to a TNT before. It's like $20 and they do alot better job of preping the track right?

Bling

Established Member
It's usually $25 but if you don't have a NHRA # you'll have to buy one. That usually brings it up to like $40. The number is good all year for any TNT, so you only have to buy it once a year. Yes the track prep is as good at TNT as it will ever get unless there's a big NHRA, PSCA, etc. race in town. TNT is worth every penny, MM is a waste of time and money IMHO.

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Just personal preference. I've heard alot of horror storys from friends about Team. I know you work their and all, nuthing at all personal with you. Some people have had bad experiences though.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Please send me a PM about some of these horror stories. I know about the problem that Tim had with his chrome wheels and the run around he got from the tire department but I'd like to hear about some others. Starting rumors about a couple of horror stories does a great disservice to those of us who work hard to take care of our customers.

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
I'll PM ya.

Can i get a mod to delete the past 6 posts including this one and Chris and I will talk via PM.

Last edited:

CGoeschel

Established Member
dont worry about deleting the thread....just give me a heads up so I can try to help someone whos having a prob.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Hey guys, how are you doing? Sorry I didnt have my computer for a while(long story).Anyways I will try to make it on the 24th for the test and tune.Hope to see you guys there.

Users who are viewing this thread