Vegas guys, de modded my 5.0, come get some parts!

byeofcr

Established Member
mods in sig plus a set of track pack brembos i never mounted (calipers, lines, shields and rotors. Ton of life left on pads and rotors) bought em used but didnt have the wheels to use them.
All mods have 5k on them. Did it all at once.
Headers and catted x (sold together womt seperate but cat deletes available from sw)
Jpc over axles
Gt500 AB
MGW shifter
Air raid cai
Boss manifold (ported)
Brembos
Steeda adj uca and mount
BBR billet LCAs (both upper and lowers have less than 100 miles on them just put them on last month)

Ill get pics this week im beat did the whole unmod today.
The elbow of the xpipe has a small ding from i have no idea doesnt affect a thing just there.
The shifter has one galled bolt on the top. I wasnt paying attention after doing the headers all morning and grabbed the wrong allen. Fml. It can come out i just left it alone and removed it from under the car. No biggie.
The manifold just has some not so smooth parts due to the dremel its expoxied and sanded as smooth as i could get it. Runs fine as hell just not as smooth as id like. Took a lot of material out of the ports.

Shoot me a PM and let me know your local id rather not have to ship heavy ass exhaust parts or brakes. Let me know what you want and ill price it since i wont have to ship.

tophand

Established Member
Not local but in SoCal , how much for the boss manifold shipped to 92014?

Users who are viewing this thread