Vector hit Milan tonight.

dasmopar

Established Member
I was not there but I heard from him that he got a new best of a 10.7!!

Here is what I know to be true.
1.62 60ft time on 2 passes
best pass was a 10.7@130MPH

Just for icing on the cake he put it to a R6 on the spray in a street race tonight too. The bike wanted to give Vector like a 4 car head start. I tried to talk him out of the big ass head start. He told me he shouldn't even be racing this car since he killed a Saleen last week. Well the bike never caught him nor got close. They did a roll race coming back and Vector said he was pulling the bike alittle still.

Car seesm to be running now. We just need some good ole 34º air to go with a good track.

dasmopar

Established Member
This was posted on another forum by the man himself. I stole it lol.

So I went to milan dragway tonight and got a to make a few passes. I Ended up getting a new best.

Also got a chance to data log the runs to see what the Ice box was doing

at the starting line after the burn out the IAT2 temps is 76 after a pass its a wooping 96. WOW what a change all year i have fought with gettign a 11.0 or better.

it all came together. here is the time slip.

1/[email protected]
1/[email protected]

so there you have it for this year that a improvement of .22X ET and 3.4 MPH

hot damnt :) this is on 18x9.5 ccw front and 16x10 daimond rear 26x11.5-16 ET streets

I would like to thank John Valintine(haha i still cant spell it right) for all the help tonight. and 03 trunk for helping john out

this has to be one of the better blower only runs for a 6 speed car...I like it

Blue03

Established Member
That car kicks ass no doubt about it. Over 130mph shows the power that is being made. Outstanding! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread