Van's Tanks Installed. Pics

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Another great product from Revan Racing.
DSC00585_zps81648649.jpg

DSC00586_zps52f7e680.jpg

Last edited:

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Looks very good. Does the strut brace fit with the oem hood?

That's an 07-09 FRPP brace. It barely rubbed the insulation when I still had the stock hood on, wasn't a problem. The problem is they were discontinued. I bought this one used from a forum member here & had it chrome plated.

13RaceRedShelby

Established Member
Maybe i missed a prior post of yours and I hate to hijack but did you have your stripes painted on? Would like to see more of the car and how the black accent pinstripe looks. I liked how the narrow PerfPkg stripes from 2012 had an accent pinstripe.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Maybe i missed a prior post of yours and I hate to hijack but did you have your stripes painted on? Would like to see more of the car and how the black accent pinstripe looks. I liked how the narrow PerfPkg stripes from 2012 had an accent pinstripe.

I had the stripes painted along with the whole car. The black pins were added to make the stripes stand out better. Search " The Painted Shelby". There's several pics of the car.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I plan on copying your set-up but in my colors, too sweet!
-J

Thanks -J. You'll be starting off with some pretty cool colors. The first time I saw the combo you have, it reminded me of the silver/blue KR colors scheme. It was a lighter Silver, but combined with Blue had much eye appeal.

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks Van! Only bad thing, now my engine compartment is screaming for a polished S/C...

I honestly don't see that as a problem Cool Cobra!! Especially considering you've got that Super Snake hood and it's BEGGING for a BIG Ol' Kenne Bell!!

Give me a call if you'd like to discuss!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread