Van strikes again!!!!

carguy19

Established Member
Van and his great customer service twisted my arm and now my credit card is smoking again today. Van is truly the best in the business. I always get off the phone feeling good about spending my money with him.

15% ATI Lower.
FRPP Mono Blade TB.
ARH 1 7/8 headers.
Off Road H pipe .
JLT Big Air w Blue filter.
NGK Plugs.

And a big thanks to Sylvain at Billet Pro Shop for my Plenum/Elbow, I ordered that today too.

Now the fun part... the install, gotta figure out who I'm gonna get to do the headers in NJ.

Once everything is buttoned up, I am going to have the car custom tuned.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice choices, prepare to have your mind blown and your tires blown off :)
-J

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely a nice combo for mods. It will wake your Shelby up big time

paluka21

Established Member
Van and his great customer service twisted my arm and now my credit card is smoking again today. Van is truly the best in the business. I always get off the phone feeling good about spending my money with him.

15% ATI Lower.
FRPP Mono Blade TB.
ARH 1 7/8 headers.
Off Road H pipe .
NGK Plugs.

And a big thanks to Sylvain at Billet Pro Shop for my Plenum/Elbow, I ordered that today too.

Now the fun part... the install, gotta figure out who I'm gonna get to do the headers in NJ.

Your car is going to be extremely fast once it's tuned and all parts are installed. BTW, I hope you invested additional credit card funds into traction. :banana:

JimIII@jdm

15% ATI Lower.
FRPP Mono Blade TB.
ARH 1 7/8 headers.
Off Road H pipe .
NGK Plugs.

Nice, it's gonna be a completely different car! I know we are still backed up with Summer appointments but if you can wait until after Labor day I should be able to get you in for install and dyno tune.

verbal

Established Member
Nice! I am starting to really get the bug to do power mods. What are guys with off road mid pipes doing to get around emissions inspections? Are you putting the stock mid pipe back on for the inspection?

JimIII@jdm

Nice! I am starting to really get the bug to do power mods. What are guys with off road mid pipes doing to get around emissions inspections? Are you putting the stock mid pipe back on for the inspection?

When you delete the cats there is no way around inspection for these newer cars. Inspection stations now looks for systems readiness and with the cats removed and the rear 02's turned off in the tune you will never get the exhaust monitors and systems ready. Leave the rear monitors on in the tune and you get a check engine light for excessive air flow P0420 and P0430, fails either way.

In the case of Longtube headers you would have to get the matching X or H pipe with High flow cats and hope its enough for the rear monitors to recognize the change in flow and temperatures to not set off a check engine light. Kooks offers "Green" cats with their systems which will pass and are 50 state legal while still being a "high flow" cat. If you do get a check engine light with the high flow cats installed we usually try using these, 02 Non foulers, to shield the rear monitor but keep it in the downstream exhaust so where its still operational. This gives the monitor the readings it needs to get "ready"

Last edited:

carguy19

Established Member
Nice, it's gonna be a completely different car! I know we are still backed up with Summer appointments but if you can wait until after Labor day I should be able to get you in for install and dyno tune.

Thats the way I am leaning. Once I get all the stuff I will call you.

Users who are viewing this thread