Van saves the day again

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
So a buddy came over from out of town to have me help him swap pulleys. I've done quite a few of these and removal is always the hard part. Not this one, threaded screw wouldn't go into the snout for the new pulley. It's 8pm and friend has an hour drive home, wtf are we going to do now? Call Van for advice, heated up the pulley and she slid on with a little encouraging from a rubber mallet. Best customer service in the world, thanks again.

Zeke0123

Established Member
Van probably doesn't remember but he helped me with competitors dual fan install (I still regret not getting his..long story) but same kinda thing 800 at night and its not pumping fluid through intercooler and Van gave me the advice to get it going and I was able to make 2 hour drive home and get to work next day...I will be making my next upgrade purchase from him though ;).

FormerGmc

Established Member
Van rocks. I found Shelby couldn't get brakes for 6 weeks for my Shelby 6s installed during my 40th conversion.

Van got em here in time for the track event next week at Spring Mountain. If I recall, a couple of our phone conversations were at around 11:00 at night his time.

Kinda hard to beat that kind of service :rockon:

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Van rocks. I found Shelby couldn't get brakes for 6 weeks for my Shelby 6s installed during my 40th conversion.

Van got em here in time for the track event next week at Spring Mountain. If I recall, a couple of our phone conversations were at around 11:00 at night his time.

Kinda hard to beat that kind of service :rockon:

Rock on bud! Glad I could help and thanks for the business!

Users who are viewing this thread