Van Halens new album. What's your thoughts?

EATONSWAPPEDDTR

Established Member
All I can really say is. This new Van Halen album is amazing!! Excluding Tattoo. That song is meh.

But it's so cool to finally hear some songs on the new album that I've been listening to for years on the live bootleg CDs from VH shows in the 70's. Eddies playing is just more incredible than ever. Dave can still rock a microphone. Wolfgang sounds great. And Alex is awesome as usual. It seams like all the songs sound like they are from albums of the past. It's almost like the new album is a compilation of songs from all the albums of the past and combined into an amazing new release.

I have always thought DLR/VH was a little better than Sammy/VH. But this new album just blows all other VH albums out of the water. This album for sure has cemented my thought and any doubts of DLR/VH as the best ever!!

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

slowbra1

Established Member
Van Halen AWESOME

All I can really say is. This new Van Halen album is amazing!! Excluding Tattoo. That song is meh.

But it's so cool to finally hear some songs on the new album that I've been listening to for years on the live bootleg CDs from VH shows in the 70's. Eddies playing is just more incredible than ever. Dave can still rock a microphone. Wolfgang sounds great. And Alex is awesome as usual. It seams like all the songs sound like they are from albums of the past. It's almost like the new album is a compilation of songs from all the albums of the past and combined into an amazing new release.

I have always thought DLR/VH was a little better than Sammy/VH. But this new album just blows all other VH albums out of the water. This album for sure has cemented my thought and any doubts of DLR/VH as the best ever!!

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Its a great album.

Users who are viewing this thread