Valve covers

AlanSVT

Established Member
Anyone have a set lying around? I can send you back my set once I am done with them. I am looking to modding a set and getting them powder coated. But rather do this with a extra set then taking my set off the car while it all gets done.

Please let me know. I plan on using blkGT500nCA for all the work.

Thanks
Alan

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I was thinking about the same thing alan. Then I heard about the nightmare of taking them off.

The only reason I want to PC my covers is because I hate how ugly and dirty the bolts and the surrounding area gets. And I can't seem to get this filth off...

07f04545.jpg

AlanSVT

Established Member
Yeah my buddy had his bolts powder coated as well and it really cleaned it up. I was thinking about going the same route.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Well if I find a set for sale. I will pick them up. Then maybe we can make a deal on my stock ones so you can go that route with out taking off yours.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Let me know, I might no be alive if I keep spending $ on the car.

Either that, or I'll be living in it.

...must hide from wife...

AlanSVT

Established Member
Yeah tell me about it. MY wife is pissed right now.....So in return we are going on a vacation with no kids. Hope that helps the cause....

AlanSVT

Established Member
I was high bidder on the set on eBay. But I ended up finding a set so that works out. Paid less too thanks to mr. Slocum.

Swyped while swerving

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Anyone have a set lying around? I can send you back my set once I am done with them. I am looking to modding a set and getting them powder coated. But rather do this with a extra set then taking my set off the car while it all gets done.

Please let me know. I plan on using blkGT500nCA for all the work.

Thanks
Alan

:beer:

I was high bidder on the set on eBay. But I ended up finding a set so that works out. Paid less too thanks to mr. Slocum.

Swyped while swerving

I'll buy your original set once you get the new set on. Let me know!

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have a few GT500 sets in stock for anyone needing them, we can also powder coat them prior to shipping if needed.

MMR
1-877-MOD-POWR

outlaw%20launch%20new%202.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread