Valve Body Choices..

_XXX_

Established Member
I was curious if anyone is running JLP valve body and how it does for street/strip driving.... Also feel free to discuss what your running I need all the input I can get!:??:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I run a DMP VB in my truck, ive got not one complaint about it.
just plain jane ass driving it shifts ever so slightly harder than stock
mid throttle it has a kick to it thats firm
wot its breaks the tires loose....have a guy in a 98 cobra rev at me then he STFU once the tires chirped when he made an attempt to punch it at a green light.

I love this thing, its very comfortable to drive around town at for any distance, and in my case I saw a drop in 1/4 mile times (not to say you will tho, so dont get your hopes up)

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
I just had my trans. rebuilt and had him freshen up my ftvb2c while he was in there. It shifts now, just like Kryo said about his.

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
I run a DMP VB in my truck, ive got not one complaint about it.
just plain jane ass driving it shifts ever so slightly harder than stock
mid throttle it has a kick to it thats firm
wot its breaks the tires loose....have a guy in a 98 cobra rev at me then he STFU once the tires chirped when he made an attempt to punch it at a green light.

I love this thing, its very comfortable to drive around town at for any distance, and in my case I saw a drop in 1/4 mile times (not to say you will tho, so dont get your hopes up)

DMP here as well. Best one out there. I have run the Factory tech and Lfp. The DMP can be nice and nasty.

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
I have the jlp vb. It doesn't shift much harder than stock at low-mid throttle, jerk your head back from mid-high throttle and slam your head back at WOT (if it hooks (ie... slicks), otherwise your tires will spin at the shift). Very easy to install, perfect for what I wanted...not so hard so my wife wouldn't want to take my truck to dinner, but absolutely nasty when I wanted it to be.
JLP VB= part lady, part slut....very nice!
-Joshua

Users who are viewing this thread