Value of this Notch?

wesessiah

Established Member
i'm not good with pricing on modified cars, so i'm not the best resource, but i could see somebody spending $10,000 on it, and i'm sure other people would spend a lot more.
lol at how much he emphasizes how rare 5.0 fox bodies are. my father in law probably averages buying one a year.

CW1343

Established Member
I'm curious to hear how the meeting went. I suppose it would be pointless to chime in now.

Dig

Established Member
I'm curious to hear how the meeting went. I suppose it would be pointless to chime in now.

Meeting went well wound up purchasing it for less than I thought, few kinks to work out with it.....mainly trying to fix an exhaust leak on the d/s header....can't seem to get the bolts to line up correctly.

wesessiah

Established Member
mind if i ask price? to be honest i don't see too many that are modified properly (at least that have street manners) around here for sale.

Dig

Established Member
I paid 7500, car was solid and very friendly on the street. Needed a few small fixes, bolts were missing out of both headers which was causing an exhaust leak, I'm in the process of fixing that now....found out the headers are actually warped so I ordered a new pair just waiting on them..all in all I think it was a good deal. Body is straight with all Vin#'s and factory stickers, brand spankin new GForce 5 speed in it, built rear end, and paint is pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread