Value of Opal Grey Interior

Gecko86

Established Member
What would everybody say is the value of a complete Leather interior in Opal Grey for a hatchback in above average condition?

buddha93

Established Member
How many miles are on the car it came out of? Generallly speaking, this what folks judge the condition of the interior to be.

Gecko86

Established Member
Is funny you say that because some of the prices thrown at me have range from $250 but it was in Alaska to a set that by his own opinion is not Mint but they want $1300. :burn: What are your opinions on this ?

buddha93

Established Member
There was a set a few years back that came out a car with about 1000 miles (maybe a few hundred more a less) that sold for around $1200.

With the economy in the crapper, everything is down, but even then I'm giving you the benefit of doubt. No rips, tears, cracks, etc. and they MAY fetch that price. If shipping is involved it gets a little dicey too because of the added expense. The bitch is Ford's OEM leather is junk from the start so it doesn't take much for the seats to look worn.

Keep in mind also you can recover a set with better leather yourself for around $750, BUT it's not a dead-on color match. Also, a good working power-seat track itself is worth at least $125 just because they are a bit hard to come by.

Gecko86

Established Member
The thing is that the $1300 set was not including shipping:rolling: and the guy kept on insisting that the price is FIRM.:poke: It seem to me like he was a little out of whack.Thanks for the feedback..just wanted to make sure am not the only one with this opinion.

buddha93

Established Member
Your $1300 guy better have a mint set with about 500 miles on them if he wants to sell them.........lol! Like you said, just an opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread