Value of NOS spoiler?

Tank5879

Established Member
Anybody have an idea what these are worth??? I have one I might consider selling....

thanks!!

mofugr

BIG DADDY
Established Member
There are replica spoilers on ebay selling for $125.00, it's worth as much as somebody wants to pay for it. I personally would only buy OEM parts if I could find them and would pay more but that's just me.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I have 6 original spoilers 1 nos never used still in the package spoiler that I got off ebay from a ford dealer in Kentucky for 170.00 But have seen used foriginals for as much as 500.00

Last edited:

Tank5879

Established Member
thanks guys....i bought this one from a ford dealer myself...I work at one and found one on the locator...thinking about selling it because i dont have a 93 anymore...

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
i got 200 if you're interested. i also have a lot of parts if you wanna trade, t5 from cobra, 24 lb inj w/ maf, bellhousing, flywheel, 190 lph pump

93SVTCobra

Established Member
I'd say $400-$500 based on what I have seen lately. Seeing as the stock ones have a propensity to crack in the inner pedestal area and no one really makes a nice reproduction I think the price on these is only going to go up in the future.

you might want to see if Dave Gagne wants to buy it. He's probably local and would take it off your hands.

P.S. The original Ford tool "dissapeared" in 96 so they aren't making them anymore either.....

P.S.S. I'll give you $250 for it!

Last edited:

svt2205

Established Member
Mark, are the cracks on either of the inner pedestals? or just one?

Got any pics? I've never noticed any cracks on my spoiler, but maybe I've not looked in the right place.

Thanks

93SVTCobra

Established Member
They happen on the inner pedestals close to the third brake light. Don't ask me why but it seems to be more common on the black cars that teal or red.

Word to the wise.....don't open or close your hatch by the spoiler!

svt2205

Established Member
Interesting comment about the black cars. After thinking about this for a while, I sort of remember Bob Lyons looking at mine and a bunch of others, years ago, looking for the cracks. If memory serves me, I think at that point it was a common sight on red cars.

Good advice on the use of the spoiler. I've always avoided it for closing, especially after replacing the old weather stripping.

Will have to look after the garage gets up above 20.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread