Value of a terminator

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Ok so I sold my zinc yellow cobra now regretting and I absolutely do not want any other car besides a cobra no gt500 nor new GT made my mind up in about a year and half Ill be looking to buy one Should I???

Buy one stock low miles, or buy one already whipple low miles and very well taken care of????

How much more do you think these cars will drop in price?

92stanglx

Established Member
Buy one stock low miles, or buy one already whipple low miles and very well taken care of????

Depends on your goals for the car. You will save a lot of $$$ by getting one already modd'd but you run the risk of getting a car that wasn't built right.

How much more do you think these cars will drop in price?

Hard to predict... but like any other car they will loose value.

03&68cobras

Established Member
I think they are close to the bottom of the curve for value. They are not going to drop much in short term. Long term, I think they stay steady or drop slightly but with inflation that means a loss. Buy a car as close to what you want as you can get. Even if some of the mods aren't done correctly, the parts are still there and it will cost less to correct than to start from scratch.

wjk

Established Member
It depends, buying one with a ton of performance parts will save you in the long run if you plan to do all that stuff anyways, but you run the risk of things breaking. If you buy a low mileage unmolested car (which is what i would do) it will cost you a lot more to get all that stuff done. I think you should not shy way from either type, instead perhaps have a ford dealership inspect the car and make sure it running good. Hopefully this helps..

Users who are viewing this thread