Valets...

...Mark...

Established Member
Pretty much what i assume goes down with alot less skill and more dents...

[youtube_browser]8OkcHOtdeqQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
pay(and tip) and park yourself. Saves you both the hassle.

Kornilov

Established Member
Lol. Sweet video. That was shot in the San Fernando Valley - perhaps the parking structure for the Sherman Oaks Galleria?

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
securedownload11_zpse91e9961.gif

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I run the valet for 4 hotels. Believe it or not valet gets a very bad rap.

There are very few times valets get past 10 mph when valeting a car, also there are very few times that valets are more than 1/16th throttle while driving someone's vehicle. My company is very strict and has a no tolerance policy on any kind of messing around with a valet car.

scott_0

Established Member
cool video, sorry to those that choose this exhaust, but man Roush sounds like ass

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
That video is bad ****ing ass. We all have our opinions but damn does that exhaust sound oh so good!!!! Has a very aggressive and authoritative tone to it.

Screamin SVT

Established Member
That video is bad ****ing ass. We all have our opinions but damn does that exhaust sound oh so good!!!! Has a very aggressive and authoritative tone to it.

^This! I love that particular exhaust on the Roush models. There is a black Stage 3 running around here, I can't bring myself to pass him because I enjoy listening to the exhaust note too much haha.

CobraHuck

Established Member
I run the valet for 4 hotels. Believe it or not valet gets a very bad rap.

There are very few times valets get past 10 mph when valeting a car, also there are very few times that valets are more than 1/16th throttle while driving someone's vehicle. My company is very strict and has a no tolerance policy on any kind of messing around with a valet car.

That's good that your company is like that. Unfortunately, most around here are not. I HAD to valet my truck one time in Atlanta for a buddy's wedding at our hotel. Every time I asked them to bring me my truck, I heard them start it, rev it, and proceed to spin the tires all the way up the hill just before they got in sight. The truck was very loud with a unique exhaust, I jumped there asses about it and the manager too and he just walked away :nonono: I will NEVER valet anything ever again

Users who are viewing this thread