Valentines Day Help

Blown GT

Established Member
To generic. Try to do something meaningful. She doesn't look like the type to expect some big extravagant gift.

That is my whole problem she is not if i buy her for example 100 dollar roses or jewelery that is to expensive she would probably return it

i do need something meaningful need some ideas like that

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
In Management's thread I suggested a scavenger hunt :shrug:

Have you googled valentines day ideas? They usually have a few good ones there.

Stalker27

Established Member
Valentines Day to me means spending "real" quality time with my gf. Tell her how much i love being around her & her just being in my life.

I don't believe in all the extravagant gifts on valentines. Those should be saved for xmas. So i'm doing as one guy already said & sending her a vermont teddy bear & a pajamagram to her work. Take her to the park & walk around and just really enjoy being with her. Later take her to see a movie, then dinner. I'm lucky that my gf isn't materialistic

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
does she get into yoga or anything like that? get her like a yoga class or something.. she might like it

but a spa pedi/mani and massage w/facial stuff always works

Common

Established Member
I usually get a combination of things, that way I have an "out", just in case. It could start with corny things like a card, uggz(those ugly fury boots), digital picture frame she wanted, bunch of chocolate, facial at her favorite spa, mani-pedi, pair of shoes she likes and MAYBE a purse. ALL things I have noticed she has mentioned, get them all and you're safe. If your girl has been mentioning getting a car or something like that.......................you are ****ed.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I bought my wife a Yellow 2003 Mustang - she loves it. Last week, I bought her a Canon 50D with 18-200 lens. She also loves fresh cut flowers. Well worth the investment.

One thing that women like - upgrade her rings, earrings, etc. with larger stones.

Users who are viewing this thread