Valentine's Day Gifts

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
So what are you getting your other half for Valentine's Day?

I came back from a doctors appointment with the the little one,
and my husband was home and helped me get the twins ready for their nap, I go to set our son down in his crib and that when I saw the little blue bag :rockon:
I have to give my Hubby credit after almost 14 years together he can still surprise me ...

168949_495453086687_697416687_6616920_3736929_n.jpg

035-3.jpg

030.jpg

032-1.jpg

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
My wife is really into the Pandora bracelet, so I got her some charms for he collection.

Kellys03Gt

Established Member
I really never expected any of my previous gf's to get me anything on Valentines day. Even though I am only 21, a good home made dinner works!

That's an idea, I don't think he would want a teddy bear and all that stuff lol maybe a huge box of peanut butter cups? Lol idk

flattrack53

Established Member
That's an idea, I don't think he would want a teddy bear and all that stuff lol maybe a huge box of peanut butter cups? Lol idk

I think I still have a teddy bear from an ex I got on valentines day. It still hasnt made its way out of the box. Food hits every guys heart :poke:

flattrack53

Established Member
Also if he has a mustang....Adam Browne from revolution automotive is putting a mustang shootout in March at MIR. You could always sign him up for that!

Kellys03Gt

Established Member
Also if he has a mustang....Adam Browne from revolution automotive is putting a mustang shootout in March at MIR. You could always sign him up for that!

I like that idea! I just gave him some tires so his car is ready for the track!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Susie, Alan is such a great husband!! It's nice that he still does things like that for you even after being married for so long.

I'm not sure what I'm going to get my husband this year. Last year I got him the Makarov, so I'm sure this year won't top that. I still have almost a week to decide. :D

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Well I'm single to I think I'll spend it at a titty bar enjoying the smell of baby powder and daddy issues.

CobraSusie

Established Member
My wife is really into the Pandora bracelet, so I got her some charms for he collection.
I was expecting Pandors beads, they have a little girl and a little boy bead, I wanted them (we have twins), but my birthday is in March, I am going to tell him just the 2 beads and to be good lol

Last edited:

CobraSusie

Established Member
Susie, Alan is such a great husband!! It's nice that he still does things like that for you even after being married for so long.

I'm not sure what I'm going to get my husband this year. Last year I got him the Makarov, so I'm sure this year won't top that. I still have almost a week to decide. :D
Yes, I was so lucky when I met him, he is such an awesome father too, I am taking him out to dinner this weekend, and I got him a few different things, but they don't top my gift, I wanted to go bigger then I did, but he is one that doesn't ask or really need much, you have to find hints and work with his hobbies, and since he has new golf clubs, bag etc. this year was hard, only thing I know that he wants is a rifle thats around $1100. that would be more like a Birthday present, but since our birthdays are next month I am going to go with something for the car, not sure

Last edited:

CobraSusie

Established Member

does he have a short throw shifter? (probably) hmmm car related is my back up plan everytime I can't come up with something, as it is a gift we both use :)

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I never know what to get Donna for Valentine's. Every year Valentine's Day weighs on me like a ton of bricks.

Jim Snover

CobraSusie

Established Member
I never know what to get Donna for Valentine's. Every year Valentine's Day weighs on me like a ton of bricks.

Jim Snover
does she like jewelry? like the post above Pandora bracelets are very popular and it would be a very nice surprise, they have a bead for just about everything you can think of hearts for Valentines, birthstones, if you stay all sterling silver you can get the bracelet for $55. the charms start at $35.
they also have sterling and gold or all gold bracelets, it all depends on the look and she can add to it as she finds what direction she wants to go with it, some stay all silver, some mix it up, some like all glass and silver they are so pretty, and something every woman could appreciate .

One of my recent purchases... for a friend
004-3.jpg

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Oh the irony of giving someone a gift that involves opening a box with anything labeled 'Pandora' inside...

As far as my Valentine's Day, this is the first one in 5-6 years that I won't have a gf to spend money on. I actually met my last gf 2 years ago on V-day, which was 2 weeks after I broke up with the previous gf. Big mistake...

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'm surprising my girlfriend with tickets to see comedian Brian Posehn this weekend. I made reservations to go camping on Cumberland Island [GA] but that won't be until May but she doesn't know about that yet either. I'll probably try to find some piece of jewelry from her favorite place. :shrug: I like going to do things more so than getting actual physical gifts.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Shes getting a card, and flowers, i just bought "US" a house so yea.... thats her 30 year gift

Users who are viewing this thread