Valentine One Radar Detector (2015)

CallMeWonder

Established Member
edit: dunno if Im allowed to post this since this is more of an accessory rather than a part so let me know if I'm not

Selling my Valentine One radar detector, I bought it after selling my passport 9500ix and have decided I liked the passport better. Some people prefer the valentine so maybe this is for you.

I bought it 6 months ago so it has the latest software updates to better tune out falses triggered by blind spot systems. If you need the serial number to verify the version on their website, just let me know and I will provide.

It is in perfect working and physical condition. Absolutely no scratches or nicks on it. Will come with all original accessories and in the original box.

They come to around $440 shipped new. I am ASKING $375 shipped. Pm me or text Jay 253 709 Eight One Eight Two.

Pics

NJew9K3l.jpg
Cg1Fi6yl.jpg
JXF2BfKl.jpg
Nyh4iwjl.jpg

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
The blind spot shit is getting annoying. How much is the update? I may just buy this and sell mine. Looks like you're kinda local too.

Orionstang

Established Member
If you go to the website, you can type in the serial number and it will give you a list of available and recommended updates, and the quote to send it in. Mine's from 2011, so it needs a full overhaul, over 300 IIRC

Users who are viewing this thread