Valentine 1 Invisicord

Shelby Tom

Established Member
Hi all - Wondering if any of you are using this product to "hard wire" your V1 detector with your '07 GT500? http://www.invisicord.com/order.html If so, will you please reply with where you found install instructions, i.e., which wires to tap at the rear view mirror? Many thanks, Shelby Tom

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Shelby Tom said:
Hi all - Wondering if any of you are using this product to "hard wire" your V1 detector with your '07 GT500? http://www.invisicord.com/order.html If so, will you please reply with where you found install instructions, i.e., which wires to tap at the rear view mirror? Many thanks, Shelby Tom

Tom:

I'm having a hard time deciphering if your post is spam or not!? FYI, I'll be watching you!?

:idea:

Shelby Tom

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Tom:

I'm having a hard time deciphering if your post is spam or not!? FYI, I'll be watching you!?

:idea:

Watch away....I assure you, I'm not a spammer. Just trying to duplicate the way I have V1 installed in one of my other cars, which is "clean" and simple using the Inviscord product. :shrug:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
So I don't get it, why would I pay 15 dollars for a cable that the normal hard wire kit already comes with or that I could make my self out of an old phone cable? The hardwire kit can be made to hook in anywhere you want to so what is so different?

Maybe I am dense but this just doesn't seem like that "cool" of a product.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I don't see a fuse with the kit. V1 has a fuse in the cig lighter adapter and a fuse in the remote adapter if you hardwire. The V1 COMES with a hardwire kit if you buy it new, it has always come with the hardwire kit and a fuse holder, and extra fuse.

Don't use that product if it doesn't have a fuse, unless you want to fry your V1.

Kinson

Established Member
ChicagoMike said:
... V1 has a fuse in the cig lighter adapter and a fuse in the remote adapter if you hardwire. The V1 COMES with a hardwire kit if you buy it new, it has always come with the hardwire kit and a fuse holder, and extra fuse...

+1

I have two V1's one in my cobra and one in my DD Yukon XL and both are hardwired. Why would you purchase this?

stangkid

Established Member
ChicagoMike said:
I don't see a fuse with the kit. V1 has a fuse in the cig lighter adapter and a fuse in the remote adapter if you hardwire. The V1 COMES with a hardwire kit if you buy it new, it has always come with the hardwire kit and a fuse holder, and extra fuse.

Don't use that product if it doesn't have a fuse, unless you want to fry your V1.

+1:shrug: :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread