Vacum lines causing a Engine break?

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i just put on a 4# lower and did the egr delete and im not sure i got the vacuum lines capped right. i had a boost bypass done so now mine does not look like the ones in the how to's.
Also when im at WOT and reach the speed of 80ish my engine feels like its has a "jake break" (you know the big 18 wheelers have it).
Also if im cruzzing and stab it and let off real fast the rpm drops below 500 and it sounds like it is going to die but it picks up engine speed.

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i dont have anything to compare it to. can someone post pics of what it to look like. the how to does not show very good ones.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
P1100198-1.jpg

P1100246.jpg

Last edited:

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
wear does the other end of that line go? mine is hooked up to a T fitting next to the driver side fire wall.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
The black line #1 goes to the back and the pink line to the front, it must have both pressure and vacuum to operate properly.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
O.K., My Pink line comes from the Boost Gauge T and my Black comes from the CAI vac inlet. The Black from the lower mid-plate runs to one side of my Boost T and the other line from the Boost T goes to my boost gauge.
I am running a full delete by the way, no actuator solenoid, just the Diaphragm.

Last edited:

NateColeInc

Established Member
Is that correct? And what about the capped red one? There is nothing going into the bottom of the two vacuum connection on the BAP censor.

Users who are viewing this thread