Vacum lines and egr HELP NEED PICS!!!

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
:??:I am doing the EGR delete and i can not figure out the vac lines. what goes what stays what to cap off? i have looked at all the how to's and it's not that helpful to me. i had the boost by pass on my truck so i dont know really whats going on. Could you guys help me out?

dont mean to be a :cryying: baby.

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i hope this thing breaks that bolt loose.
51N7EFNSJ5L_SL500_AA280_.jpg

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
so on the second to bottom pic where he takes the vacs off the plenum. does he remove that and cap it off. or what?

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i got every thing installed with the egr delete and the 4# lower. I feel a big diffrence in the performance but when i do a stand still to wot my truck bogs out at around 80mph. i can cruz past that but i cant race at high speeds. im not sure i have the vacum lines hooked up right and the how to's do not help. there was a boos by pass on my truck before the EGR delete so i do not what what to do.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
With the EGR delete and the bypass solenoid gone the pink vacumn line off the bypass actuator should T to the factory gauges vacumn line just before the firewall. The black lline off that actuator will still run to the intake elbow. You will eliminate the two red vacumn lines that run to the passenger side front of the plenum. There are a couple more but I would have to look to remember. Hope that helps a little bit.

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
everything helps. it has a ruff ideal now and when i get off the high way the exhaust is full of un burned fuel so at least i know its running rich

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i capped the T off on the passenger side and removed the black vacuum line. i have a T of vacuum lines on the driver side with the pink one plugged into the top of the boost actuator

Users who are viewing this thread