(VA) Looking for tuning shop

GoGreen04

Established Member
As the title says I am looking for a good shop to tune my cobra in the Northern Virginia area. It's an 03 ported and pullied. I have been looking into Maryland Performance Center out of Frederick,MD. have any of you used them before?

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I'm probably going to DGR next month if you want to come up and check it out with me. The earliest available date for tuning is April 22, I have mine scheduled for the 28th

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Mine is being tuned by DGR on April 11th. Dave is who tunes Harold's car (fastest stock motor terminator)

TTRIMSVT

Established Member
Excessive motorsport 571 264 5105

2 dyno locations sterling va and chantilly va

Last edited:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I'm probably going to DGR next month if you want to come up and check it out with me. The earliest available date for tuning is April 22, I have mine scheduled for the 28th

Mine is being tuned by DGR on April 11th. Dave is who tunes Harold's car (fastest stock motor terminator)

Excessive motorsport 571 264 5105

2 dyno locations sterling va and chantilly va

These are my tuners of choice. Chris from Excessive is right by you in Northern VA and tuned my Ported Eaton and I had no problem with Ported Eaton Cobras tuned by other tuners :burnout:. Dave from DGR is great as well, but is in Dilsburg, PA, so that's a little longer ride. Either way you'll be smiling when your car is done.

PhillyLS1

Established Member
Revolution Auto in Maryland is the only place I'd go. Excessive closed shop didn't they? DGR is a hike from VA.

paluka21

Established Member
As the title says I am looking for a good shop to tune my cobra in the Northern Virginia area. It's an 03 ported and pullied. I have been looking into Maryland Performance Center out of Frederick,MD. have any of you used them before?

If you haven't decided already, and taken your car to Maryland Performance Center, I would avoid them at all costs. PM me if you'd like more details.

Users who are viewing this thread