(VA) 91 Notch, 89K Org Miles, Factory Black on Black

Why Try?

Established Member
So not gonna sit here and say I have a kid on the way or some other excuse, just straight to the point. I have owed my dream Notch and now its time for someone else to get some thumbs up and enjoy a nice ride... This car is CLEAN!!! When i bought it from the past owner he said car has never seen rain and like most i said "okay" but when you put it up on a lift you will see as well, the headers still gleam as if they were installed yesterday!!! I looked for a few years before I bought one, this one is a 3 owner car (im the third),

The Original owner purchased from new and at 35K miles he got the bug and working at Ford purchased and had all the below installed, he purchased it at age 40 in 1991 then sold it in 2004 with 60K miles on the clock, the second owner (Mid 30's) drove the car less than 20K miles in 8 years and just took it to shows (hints the mirrors on the engine bay). I myself am 33 yrs old and a mature owner and it has lived its life still to this day as a garage queen. Car has never been ragged, never seen snow, ice or hell rain for that matter. Car has all paperwork, from the orginal window sticker, sales brochure, even the orginal salesman card and comes with both sets of keys (my 2012 Titan only came with one...lol)... I was told less than 210 were made with Black on Black from factory and today I think this is one of the most tasteful Notchback's you will come across, no MONSTER tach, holes in dash, ripped seats, interior or carpet.. The second owner had the wires tucked, engine bay stiched and it really shines when you open the hood and see how clean the engine bay really is! The Interior is factory down to the factory radio.. I love just ridding in this car as its just like being in the 90's all over again as only mods to interior are the Steering wheel, LX covers on pedals and Hurst Shifter. Motor info below, sits on nice set of Centeline wheels with M/T draig radials out back and on Koni Shocks with Ford C springs and traction bars. Still on 4 lug setup with factory drums in the rear. Major specs below

89K Miles
5 Speed
Factory Black on Black

PARTS LIST and all completed and installed by 1st owner who worked for Ford

Ford Racing 302 block F
Forged pistons and rods
Ported GT-40 X-303 aluminum turbo swirl heads
Ported GT-40 intake
Ford Racing E-303 camshaft
B-351 roller rockers
Ford Racing H.O. pressure plate and clutch assembly
24# injectors