V-2 Mach vs. 150 Shot T/A

F8L BYT

Established Member
Good runs. How much hp does your Mach put down?

Hell yeah man that's awesome! I think you are the one I talked to at LS Fest in the Holiday inn parking lot, You're coming to nmra in a couple weeks. Was that you?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
GM guys on suicide watch.

Damn your mach rolls the F out!

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
Hell yeah man that's awesome! I think you are the one I talked to at LS Fest in the Holiday inn parking lot, You're coming to nmra in a couple weeks. Was that you?

If you're talking to me. Then yeah I'll be at NMRA running in true street.

I was at ls fest running around with the car creating ls butthurt. Sorry if I don't totally remember talking to you. I caught in with some supercharged vette's from around your area though.

Last edited:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Who took those pictures of the Mach? They sure do look good!

I'm ready for NMRA, hopefully it create even more butthurt. Too bad you got "SPANKED" that first dig run lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn that car runs strong as hell!!! Is it a high compression motor?? I assume it's well into the 600's based off my past combo's, and your car is way lighter than mine.. Amazing! Love it!

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
Damn that car runs strong as hell!!! Is it a high compression motor?? I assume it's well into the 600's based off my past combo's, and your car is way lighter than mine.. Amazing! Love it!

You might be on to something haha, but it is a full weight car. Spare tire and all, only weight reduction is the MM tubular front end.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LOL I know centri setups pretty well since I've had now 4 different combo's lol.. Still a full weight mach 1 is way lighter than my last combo. the wheels and rotational mass reduction is key, which clearly you have with those sexy ass wheels lol. The mach moves out man that's for sure!

My last combo was a boss iron block, and I have a t56 mag so it's heavier than your 3650.. I also have a full griggs rear suspension lol..

If I had to guess I'd say your Mach is sub 3350lbs without you in it lol..

Sorry I don't mean to spill anything as I"m only speculating, and I can tell your setup is pretty hush hush lol.. So just PM me if you want me to take the posts down lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread