Using gif in sig?

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Upload it somewhere like imageshack/photobucket and copy and paste the "forums" link here in the sig section.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I'm not sure then. I always right click and save to your desktop. Then I upload the .gif to imageshack, wait for it to upload, then click on the picture. That brings up the picture again along with a bunch of links. I grab the "forums" one and copy and paste. Then go to quick links here at the top of the svtp page>edit signature>paste your "forums" link down at the bottom in "option #1" and click save signature. Good luck.

spinscan

Established Member
I'm not sure then. I always right click and save to your desktop. Then I upload the .gif to imageshack, wait for it to upload, then click on the picture. That brings up the picture again along with a bunch of links. I grab the "forums" one and copy and paste. Then go to quick links here at the top of the svtp page>edit signature>paste your "forums" link down at the bottom in "option #1" and click save signature. Good luck.

Maybe I should have mentioned that it is an animiated gif? Does that make a difference? I don't know much about these things.

Users who are viewing this thread