Used: Snow Performance stage 2 boost cooler w/safe guard PA Local!

ATFPat

Established Member
****** Sold ******

Listing up a use Snow Performance stage 2 with safe guard. I purchased the cobra with this kit and never kicked in the boost cooler prior to getting a re-tune on the cobra. Didn't see a need for this so I removed it even though I've read good things about it.

Anyways, I did cut the lines near each unit. As for the wires, each wire was removed from where it was "tapped" into as close as possible so there should be enough wiring to run the line to where they need to be. There is one wire on the harness which leads to an LED light that was cut by me otherwise all the wires are there. Reading the Installion stuff on snow performances site, looks like the indicator light is used to show the system is on/running. Also, the resovoir tank looks in good condition however the cap has a crack around it.

As an added feature, the kit has a safe guard kit as well. Included with the kit is three bottles of boost juice and a forth which was opened for the kit.

$600 + worth of stuff however being that it is used and with the cracked cap! I'm listing it cheap. I've never used it and the prior owner never had an issue with the kit.

$200! For everything. There are a few pieces needed to complete this kit but there available and cheap. I am NOT too familiar with these kits but have read really good things about them. Local Souderton, Pa 18964 ONLY! Any PM's asking for shipping will be IGNORED!

Not in a rush to sell, just don't need another item sitting around.

Last edited:

ATFPat

Established Member
Crappy pics but to get the point across!

d74e60925285a787ea39005c3ff68142.gif

8c12de5d4b30a827a38cb1906a3a7e5c.gif

dce8b9e017ac10b35260c6ca9a706880.gif

Users who are viewing this thread